Professional website and blog, up and running within 2 months, all done for you.
Have you ever spoken at a huge event (or wanted to) but your lack of an online presence held you back?
Today, you can’t introduce yourself without being asked about your website personally, let alone professionally.
Without a website, people tend to question your credibility.
I mean, if you’re not available on the internet, are you real? Are you really who you say you are? Where else can I read more about you?And this is not the reaction you want people to have when they meet you.
You want your raving fans finding you online, following your posts and blogs, sharing your content like mad and becoming word of mouth marketers for YOUR personal brand. You’re that incredible, don’t you deserve to be out there on the internet?
Thankfully, Sherpa Press now offers done-for-you online platforms so you can finally showcase who you are and what you’re about – online.
This package includes…
- One Fully Customized Website built-to-order including branding, copy, and design all created for you (a $6,000 value)
- Social Media Platform set up for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest (a $1,000 value)
- An Editorial Calendar for your website’s blog (a $2,000 value)
- Three months (twice per week) of social media and editorial content created and curated for you, in your voice, with your approval (a $3,000 value)
- Community Management for your Email Newsletter and Social Media Accounts (a $500 value)
Plus, ongoing Maintenance for your website content is also available for only $495 per month.
Package currently valued at $12,500.
Your price? Only $10,000.
Now, before you reach out you must know these services aren’t for you if:
- You don’t have time to devote to speaking with a ghostwriter, coordinating with yours truly, or reviewing drafts over the next couple of months
- You’re not prepared to deal with the challenge of making yourself vulnerable and truly sharing YOU with the world
- You’re not sure if you’re worth it. Because I know you are, but you have to know it too.
- You’re not bursting-at-the-seams excited to get a book or message out into the world
See, the right question isn’t whether or not you, your book, or your story are “good enough.”
The right question is this: how do we create a bestselling, award-worthy story from your life?
Because we absolutely can.
These services are best suited to those who are excited, committed, and ready to deal with the psychological challenges of birthing a huge, personal project into the world. The process is not easy (I do not use the word birthing lightly!), but it is worth it, you are worth it, and we am here to hold your hand and make sure it all happens smoothly and efficiently.